Use the form below and write Custom Order in the message field.
2. Provide as much details as possible.
3. For earrings and pendants please specify if they are studs or drops etc.
4. For rings please include size, texture, how wide you want the ring, spinner, textured, bands(how many if it is a stacker ring) etc.
Please note prices will vary from one project to another. Once payment has been agreed and paid for, work will commence.
Delivery times may vary depending on volume of orders & public holidays.
Measuring for a ring:
Typically fingers should be sized properly by a profesional jeweller but If this is not possible then the following may be used as an approximate for your size.
Follow these steps if you can not meet with a jeweller.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
UK Ring Size - Measurement
G – 45.5mm
H – 46.7mm
I – 48mm
J – 48.7mm
K – 49.9mm
L – 51.2mm
M – 52.5mm
N – 53.8mm
O – 55mm
P – 56.3mm
Q – 57.6mm
R – 58.9mm
S – 60.1mm
T – 61.4mm
U – 62.7mm
V – 64mm
W – 65.2mm
X – 66.5mm